Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, December 20, 2022
What We Do
Swimply is an online marketplace that allows homeowners to share their passion spaces with their local communities. We started with swimming pools which took us to $20M+ in 2 years, but pools are just the beginning. We’re creating a new category within local experiences. Think AirBnB for swimming pools, hot tubs, tennis courts, basketball courts, music studios, art studios, kitchens and more.
Our mission is to extend the sharing economy beyond the functional to the experiential. We will do this by building an authentic community-driven marketplace that democratizes access and enhances quality of life for the average family. We believe that ownership can be smarter, better, and more meaningful. Helping owners earn an income from their underutilized assets reduces the financial anxiety of ownership and simultaneously fosters community. We envision a world in which anyone, anywhere, can access anything with the tap of a button. From their very own tennis court or swimming pool to home gyms and even music studios - regardless of their economic status.
Where We Are Now
Swimply experienced incredibly rapid growth, largely driven by word-of-mouth and robust media coverage. In just the last six months over 4,000 pools have been listed in the US, over 250,000 hours have been booked, and almost a million Swimply guests have enjoyed a neighbor’s pool.
Swimply is looking for passionate data-driven, strategic thinkers to guide key initiatives and drive high-impact performance in our rapidly growing local ecosystem. As a core member of the Operations Team, you will serve as the connective tissue of the organization, you will drive cross-functional alignment, and introduce processes to enable company growth, execution, and operational effectiveness at scale. We're a small but mighty and rapidly growing team, and we are looking for someone who is willing to roll up their sleeves.
- Contribute to projects that improve both top-line revenue and bottomline booking profitability within your city
- Work closely with other members of the Swimply team, measure the impact and efficiency of processes while identifying news ways to create value for the business
- Conduct fundamental data analysis and presents on findings to identify root cause issues and areas of improvement
- Collaborate in cross-functional "sprints" and special projects to accelerate the success of the business including product testing, product requirements drafting, KPI triage, etc.
- Create clear and organized documentation
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 3+ years in operations, strategy, finance, and/or consulting
- Experience using data analysis tools like: Tableau, Looker & Mode
- Familiarity with web-based customer support tools like Zendesk & Hubspot
- Strong analytical and critical thinking ability
- Willingness to get your hands dirty and lead by example
- Capable of influencing others and ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, SQL skills is a plus