Information Security Compliance Manager
At Synack, we create technology that unleashes the best cybersecurity talent to secure our digital world.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, we protect leading global organizations by reducing companies’ security risk and increasing their resistance to cyber attack. How do we do this? By utilizing the world’s best and most trusted team of ethical hackers who test through our powerful and controlled platform to deliver real security without compromise.
Backed by top-tier venture capital firms including Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Microsoft, and Google Ventures, Synack's mission is to leverage global security talent coupled with advanced technology to help enterprises discover security vulnerabilities before they become business problems. Discover the possibilities at Synack!
We are looking for a talented Information Security Compliance Manager with deep expertise in ISO, SOC, CMMC and FedRAMP compliance. You will work closely with the Engineering teams to ensure proper security controls and monitoring are applied. Sounds interesting? Keep reading…
**Please note that due to federal government contract requirements, we can only hire a citizen of the United States into this role.
Here’s what you'll do
- Develop System Security Plans (SSP), including Security Concept of Operations, Risk Management Matrix, Security Control Traceability Matrix, Security Test Procedures, and Plan of Action and Milestones (POAM)
- Conduct internal information security audits around ISO 27001/2, SOC2, CMMC and FedRAMP security controls
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders on security compliance issues, status of remediation, and assisting in generation of reports and metrics on overall state of the program
- Working with Project Managers and Engineering Leads; Ensuring appropriate information security policies, standards, procedures, and guidelines are being incorporated across services and infrastructure
- Manage and track remediation of identified risks and vulnerabilities and provide appropriate reporting to all interested parties
- Coordinate with the field teams to respond to vendor security assessments
Here's what you'll need
- 8+ years of experience IT Security Strategy, Risk Management, IT Audit and Compliance with a Cloud Service Provider
- Experience with Enterprise Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance (GRC) tools.
- Experience with event monitoring and alerting tools such as Datadog, Stackdriver, and Splunk
- Experience with vulnerability scanning and management tools.
- Working knowledge of security regulations, standards, and frameworks, including but not limited to ISO27000, SOC2, GDPR, CMMC, FedRAMP, and NIST
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to accurately communicate security and risk-related information to technical and non-technical audiences
Ready to join us?
Synack is committed to embracing diversity. Our people are our strength. Each addition to our team is an opportunity to grow and diversify our ideas, experiences, and viewpoints. We strive to be inclusive of Race, Ethnicity, Religion, Sex, LGBTQ+, Veterans, Disabilities, and Age. Synack welcomes you!
($115,000 - $185,000 p/y) Salary is determined by a combination of factors including location, level, relevant experience, and skills. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. The compensation package for this position may also include equity, and benefits.
For more details about our benefits, please see here. Then for the Employer code, enter: synack
Something looks off?