At Synack, we create technology that unleashes the best cybersecurity talent to secure our digital world.
We protect leading global organizations by reducing companies’ security risk and increasing their resistance to cyber attack. How do we do this? By utilizing the world’s best and most trusted team of ethical hackers who test through our powerful and controlled platform to deliver real security without compromise.
Backed by top-tier venture capital firms including Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, Microsoft, and Google Ventures, Synack's mission is to leverage global security talent coupled with advanced technology to help enterprises discover security vulnerabilities before they become business problems. Discover the possibilities at Synack!
As the Solutions Architect responsible for Enterprise clients, you will partner with Synack Account Executives and Customer Success Leaders to drive acquisition of new logos and growth in existing accounts as part of the commercial team. You will navigate complex accounts, generate and deliver winning proposals, contract bids, statements of work, and RFI/RFP responses. Reporting to the NA Director of Solutions Architects, this is an individual contributor role requiring a highly motivated self-starter responsible for achieving sales quotas and goals in line with the overall sales strategies for the regional territory. This is a remote position and qualified candidates must be located in the Greater New York City region (or along the Northeast Corridor from Philadelphia to Boston).
You apply your technical knowledge of the security testing field and your product expertise to build appropriate solutions for prospects and expansion plans for existing clients. You have experience navigating complex accounts to understand explicit needs and align solutions that meet customer objectives. You enable winning proposals, contract bids, statements of work, and RFI/RFP responses.
Sounds interesting? Keep reading...
Here’s what you'll do
- Deliver comprehensive technical validation and planning, including:
- Understanding the digital attack surface and value at risk
- Performing hands on black and gray box surveys of applications and networks
- Documenting and reporting survey findings with customers and internal stakeholders
- Understanding the customers existing vulnerability and security testing programs, tools and methods, including Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) requirements and goals
- Leverage your findings to create technical proposals and position successful account strategies that align with customer goals
- Support the Synack Commercial business through executive level planning and execution of key account development and clear understanding of the customer needs, directives and challenges
- Build & develop consultative relationships and support the alignment of the Synack field team to prospective and existing customer needs and objectives
- Craft and solution offerings to meet near and long term testing objectives with strong business acumen
- Partner with internal stakeholders to develop and execute key account development plans
- Educate and enable customers through an understanding of their testing options, outside of traditional support models
- Support Executive Business Reviews with customers to provide technical validation for recurring revenue and drive new business
- Support account strategy development and contribute to and leverage a team in execution
- Contribute to and tailor marketing materials, pricing strategies, feature needs, license models
- Consistently demonstrate strong product knowledge and deliver the Synack value proposition through customer conversations
Here’s what you’ll need
- 4+ years of proven experience with technical sales, Commercial
- Strong, hands-on technical background with a consultative approach
- Excellent business writing and presentation skills
- Ability to articulate issues and concerns to executives and product teams
- Knowledge of penetration testing methodologies, tools, and common requirements
- Experience with vulnerability management, risk management frameworks and associated business workflows
- Knowledge of cyber security requirements for large enterprise environments and how to leverage partners to amplify a value proposition
- Understanding of a SaaS business model with demonstrated experience driving deals from top of funnel through deal execution
- Relevant industry certifications a plus (e.g. Network+, Security+, CISA, CEH, CISSP)
- Compliance and audit familiarity a plus (SRG, STIG, NIST, PCI)
Ready to join us?
Synack is committed to embracing diversity. Our people are our strength. Each addition to our team is an opportunity to grow and diversify our ideas, experiences, and viewpoints. We strive to be inclusive of Race, Ethnicity, Religion, Sex, LGBTQ+, Veterans, Disabilities, and Age. Synack welcomes you!
$200,000 - $240,000 Salary is determined by a combination of factors including location, level, relevant experience, and skills. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. The compensation package for this position may also include equity, and benefits.
For more details about our benefits, please see here. Then for the Employer code, enter: synack