Reporting Team Lead
Mexico City, Mexico
Posted on Saturday, April 29, 2023
Tala is a global technology company building the world’s most accessible financial services. With more than $350 million raised from visionary investors, we are serving millions of customers around the world who have been overlooked by traditional financial institutions – and our plan is to serve millions more, and have been named by the Fortune Impact 20 list, CNBC’s Disruptor 50, and Forbes’ Fintech 50 list for five years running. We are expanding across product offerings, countries and crypto and are looking for people who have an entrepreneurial spirit and are passionate about the mission.
By creating a unique platform that enables lending and other financial services around the globe, people in emerging markets are able to start and expand small businesses, manage day-to-day needs, and pursue their financial goals with confidence. Currently, more than 7 million people across Kenya, the Philippines, Mexico, and India have used Tala products. Due to our global team, we have a remote-first approach, and also have offices in Santa Monica, CA (HQ); Nairobi, Kenya; Mexico City, Mexico; Manila, the Philippines; and Bangalore, India.
Most Talazens join us because they connect with our mission of enabling financial agency for underbanked people around the world. If you are energized by the impact you can make at Tala, we’d love to hear from you!
What You'll Do
- Ensure monthly reporting of team effectiveness and prioritize different solutions based on tradeoffs/risks so the CX/Recovery leaders can optimize the performance of their teams
- Drive analysis effectiveness of internal and external Recoveries strategies, including EDC stage performance, internal call/SMS frequencies, etc
- Ensure proper quality and cleaning of CX/CL data for operational reports
- Drive data analysis on trends and behavior within Customer Experience data
- Research frameworks, solutions, and methodologies to address key operational or efficiency problems
- Perform data-driven analytical projects to identify, prioritize, structure, and solve critical problems across business processes for the Customer Experience Department
- Assess potential risks, solutions, tactics, and strategic plans to assist the CX Management Team in making decisions
- Drive Automation and Optimization of reports, insights, and data collection
What You'll Need
- 3+ years in a data-intensive/lead role
- Experience leading a team
- Strong demonstrated analytical/business intelligence experience, including data visualization for diverse audiences
- Extensive experience managing and analyzing data, including a strong understanding of data integration and management
- Experience with Looker, Tableau, or similar data visualization tools
- Experience with at least one programming language (ex. Python)
- Experience using GitHub, JIRA
Our vision is to build a new financial ecosystem where everyone can participate on equal footing and access the tools they need to be financially healthy. We strongly believe that inclusion fosters innovation and we’re proud to have a diverse global team that represents a multitude of backgrounds, cultures, and experience. We hire talented people regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
See more open positions at Tala
Something looks off?