VP of Product, Growth
Life360 is a Remote First company, which means a remote work environment will be the primary experience for all employees. All positions, unless otherwise specified, can be performed remotely (within the US) regardless of any specified location above.
At Life360, we’re on a mission to simplify safety so families can live fully. Everyday more than 50 million members across 195 countries trust us to protect and connect their loved ones at home, on the road, and on the go.
From real-time location updates to keep everyone coordinated, to Crash Detection and 24/7 Roadside Assistance, Life360 is designed to free families from everyday worries. Our range of Driving Safety, Digital Safety, Location Safety, and Personal Safety features are there to keep our members safe every step of the way.
Life360 has more than 500 (and growing!) remote-first employees.
In 2021, Life360 acquired Tile, the pioneer in finding technology, and Jiobit, one of the top real-time location monitoring platforms for families. These expanded offerings mark an important step forward towards achieving our vision of being the world's leading platform for people, pets and things.
We value having a diverse and inclusive community from many backgrounds, so even if you don’t meet 100% of the below qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying!
About the Job
We are looking for an experienced VP of Product to lead a team of product managers focused on growing our Life360 subscription. As the Vice President of Product - Growth, you will be pivotal in defining the company's subscription growth strategy and success by leading and developing product strategy focused on maximizing growth. You will identify and execute growth opportunities, optimize existing products, and build a high-performing product team.
The US-based salary range for this position is $300,000 to $320,000. We take into consideration an individual's background and experience in determining final salary- therefore, base pay offered may vary considerably depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The compensation package includes a wide range of medical, dental, vision, financial, and other benefits, as well as equity.
What You’ll Do
While this is a leadership role we expect you to be well rounded in all areas, the specific areas of emphasis will be on the following pillars:
- Strategic Product Leadership- Define, communicate and execute the product vision and strategy to maximize subscription growth. Collaborate with the executive team to align product goals with overall business objectives.
- Growth Strategy- You will craft long term product led growth strategy and lead execution of strategic initiatives. You will discover and implement growth opportunities across all aspects of the business.
- Team Leadership- Recruit, mentor, and manage a world-class product team with a focus on growth . Foster a culture of innovation, collaboration, and continuous improvement within the team.
- User-Centric Approach-Use a deep understanding of our customers wants and needs combined with extreme attention to detail to deliver a world-class experience that pushes the customer experience and the business forward.
- Cross Functional Alignment - Work with leaders across functions to plan and execute strategic initiatives with.
- Lead through Data- Define and track key performance indicators to measure the success of growth initiatives and build a data-driven culture to ensure the best ideas win.
What We’re Looking For
- You are a seasoned product leader with a track record of building stellar teams
- You have multiple years leading large-scale Product Growth teams & orgs on a global scale.
- You’ve led the creation and delivery of high-impact product strategies, and have brought successful products to market
- You are great at analyzing data. You enjoy looking closely at the numbers to understand how well a growth strategy is working and to find important opportunities for improvement.
- You have worked at companies that have a reputation for valuing user experience and building delightful products.
- Throughout your career, you have consistently developed fresh approaches to growth and monetization by starting from the basics and thinking creatively, rather than just following existing models.
- You are a strong strategic thinker and storyteller with the ability to motivate and inspire your team around a shared vision.
- You are a passionate believer that design and user experience is a competitive differentiator in its own right. Data informs you, but user experience excellence takes precedence.
- You believe that to succeed in your role, staying hands on and getting into the details is critical. You are great at delegating, but ultimately take ownership of everything we ship.
- You are known for being able to have tough direct conversations while also remaining kind and respectful.
- You naturally gravitate to risk taking and big swings and are comfortable making decisions with incomplete information.
- You are data driven and analyze key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success of product-led growth initiatives and make data-informed decisions.
- Personifies our values: Be a good person; Be direct, with respect; Members before metrics; High intensity, high impact.
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans (100% paid for employees)
- 401(k) plan with company matching program
- Mental Wellness Program & Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for mental well being
- Flexible PTO, 13 company wide days off throughout the year & paid Holiday Shutdown
- Learning & Development programs
- Equipment, tools, and reimbursement support for a productive remote environment
- Free Life360 Platinum Membership for your preferred circle
- Free Tile Products
Our company’s mission driven culture is guided by our shared values to create a trusted work environment where you can bring your authentic self to work and make a positive difference
- Be a Good Person - We have a team of high integrity people you can trust.
- Be Direct With Respect - We communicate directly, even when it’s hard.
- Members Before Metrics - We focus on building an exceptional experience for families.
- High Intensity High Impact - We do whatever it takes to get the job done.
Our Commitment to Diversity
We believe that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds create a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better results. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities we serve. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their authentic best selves to work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Life360. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any legally protected status.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We believe that a diversity of perspectives and experiences create a foundation for the best ideas. Come join us in building something meaningful.