Lifecycle Marketing Manager, Devices
At Life360, we’re on a mission to simplify safety so families can live fully. Everyday more than 60 million members across 195 countries trust us to protect and connect their loved ones at home, on the road, and on the go.
From real-time location updates to keep everyone coordinated, to Crash Detection and 24/7 Roadside Assistance, Life360 is designed to free families from everyday worries. Our range of Driving Safety, Digital Safety, Location Safety, and Personal Safety features are there to keep our members safe every step of the way.
Life360 has more than 500 (and growing!) remote-first employees.
In 2021, Life360 acquired Tile, the pioneer in finding technology, and Jiobit, one of the top real-time location monitoring platforms for families. These expanded offerings mark an important step forward towards achieving our vision of being the world's leading platform for people, pets and things.
Life360 is a Remote First company, which means a remote work environment will be the primary experience for all employees. All positions, unless otherwise specified, can be performed remotely (within the US) regardless of any specified location above.
About The Team
The Lifecycle Marketing team manages and facilitates the connection with our customers across the customer journey, leveraging a variety of marketing channels, including email, SMS, push, and in-product across Life360 and Tile.com. Our channels are significant revenue drivers for the combined companies across the customer lifecycle. We’re an enthusiastic and geographically distributed team creating impactful and delightful experiences for our millions of users.
About the Job
We are seeking a passionate and data-driven Lifecycle Marketing Manager who will drive the development and execution of marketing campaigns to grow both hardware and subscription business via integrated and targeted promotional strategies, product launches, behavioral-based automations, and continuous optimizations. This will be a high-impact role managing email, SMS, and in-app communications that are seen by our millions of customers. In addition to building consumer-facing communications in our customer engagement platform Braze, the Lifecycle Marketing Manager will also report on campaign metrics, make actionable recommendations based on data, and work closely with cross-functional partners.
The US-based salary range for this position is $130,000 to $170,000. We take into consideration an individual's background and experience in determining final salary- therefore, base pay offered may vary considerably depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The compensation package includes a wide range of medical, dental, vision, financial, and other benefits.
What You’ll Do
- Optimize/expand Tile.com lead generation initiatives and nurture potential customers to drive hardware purchases via channel-exclusive offers and site-wide integrated campaigns
- Leverage segmented and targeted promotions to increase hardware repurchase rates and subscription growth among both Tile and Life360 audiences
- Identify opportunities and implement behavioral-based automations to deliver highly-contextual communications with Tile and Life360 audiences
- Partner cross-functionally to launch new product lines, implementing both go-to-market strategies and critical experience-related communications
- Build and execute campaigns leveraging email, SMS, push, and in-app communications in our Braze marketing engagement platform
- Monitor and optimize existing lifecycle marketing flows to ensure excellent customer experiences
- Contribute to forecasting, reporting and strategy adjustments to ensure KPI targets are on track
- Proactively monitor KPIs, analyzing data along the marketing funnel to identify potential risks, and providing recommendations to improve results
- Drive end-to-end cross-channel marketing campaign process from concepting, brief kickoffs, design advisory, translation/localisation, launch, and reporting
- Establish strong collaboration across cross-functional teams to maintain high standards for content and creative, and ensure planned initiatives meet deadlines for seamless launches
- Work with the creative and development teams to make copy and design edits that are optimized for user experience and results
- Ensure thorough QA testing of LCM marketing initiatives in partnership with test engineering and creative teams, ensuring excellence and accuracy with communications across segmented global audiences
- Aggregate, summarize, and share campaign results that have clear insights and takeaways
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 4+ years of marketing experience including campaign strategy development, segmentation, and A/B testing
- Experience with digital marketing platforms required (Braze highly preferred)
- Experience with DTC ecommerce and promotional strategies highly preferred
- Experience with subscription marketing strategies a plus
- Experience with Google Analytics a plus
- A hustle “can-do” attitude with a growth mindset
- Strong attention to detail, managing complex projects, and meeting launch deadlines with little oversight
- Strong in data analysis and making data-driven decisions
- Strong communicator who excels in fast-paced and collaborative environments
- We are a remote-first team, so location is flexible!
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance plans (100% paid for employees)
- Mental Wellness Program & Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for mental well being
- Flexible PTO, 13 company wide days off throughout the year & paid Holiday Shutdown
- Learning & Development programs
- Equipment, tools, and support for a productive remote environment
- Free Life360 Platinum Membership for your preferred circle
- Free Tile Products
Our company’s mission driven culture is guided by our shared values to create a trusted work environment where you can bring your authentic self to work and make a positive difference
- Be a Good Person - We have a team of high integrity people you can trust.
- Be Direct With Respect - We communicate directly, even when it’s hard.
- Members Before Metrics - We focus on building an exceptional experience for families.
- High Intensity High Impact - We do whatever it takes to get the job done.
Our Commitment to Diversity
We believe that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds create a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better results. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities we serve. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their authentic best selves to work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Life360. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any legally protected status.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We believe that a diversity of perspectives and experiences create a foundation for the best ideas. Come join us in building something meaningful. Even if you don’t meet 100% of the below qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying!