Senior Product Designer (Remote US)
San Francisco, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, August 24, 2023
San Francisco, CA, Product Full Time
This is a great opportunity for a creative product designer with a passion for data and excited to make a large impact joining a midsize start up solving real solutions! You will report directly to our Founding VP of Product. Your ability to create visually stunning and intuitive designs, rooted in a well-researched UX process, will be key to your success in this role. As a collaborative team member, you'll work closely with cross-functional teams to deliver outstanding results.
About the Role
- You will work closely with product management, engineering, and other key leadership to design the end-to-end user experience for a wide variety of features in Unravel.
- You will deliver high fidelity wireframes and prototypes, and contribute to the Unravel design system
- You will seek and provide design feedback and collaboratively improve the design process
- You will gain a deep understanding of the Unravel business objectives, the Unravel product and the users personas, market opportunities, and competition.
- A bachelor's degree in design, computer science, human-computer interaction, or equivalent practical experience
- 10 + years of UX design work experience
- Can execute beautiful visual and interaction work that's rooted in a data-driven, and well researched UX process
- Value collaboration and enjoy communicating your vision and thought processes
- You have experience designing enterprise software, services, or other complex systems
- Experienced with design systemHave a portfolio demonstrating your end-to-end design process from inception to production
We have a passion for excellence. We love what we’re doing and have fun doing it. We value great minds, but we’re also humble enough to rally around the best solution, regardless of whose idea it was. We appreciate talent, and we are always on the lookout for the right people to join us. Unravel invites you to apply!