Director of Human Resources
People & HR
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Tuesday, August 29, 2023
Bangalore, People Full Time
Director of Human Resources
Unravel Data is leading the way by focusing on improving data operations for businesses of all sizes. Our tools offer clear and immediate insights, along with practical recommendations, to help companies simplify and enhance their data processes. If you're enthusiastic about the potential of data and technology, joining Unravel Data means becoming a vital part of a team that's revolutionizing how organizations approach data management and optimization, making a real impact in the ever-evolving world of data-driven solutions. If you are a self starter and motivated to deliver impactful strategy, we welcome you to apply with us!
We are looking for an experienced Director of HR to join our growing team who takes a people-first approach in their workplace and prioritizes empowering employees. As Director of HR, you’ll be responsible for helping to find, develop, motivate and retain our team at Unravel Data. You’ll also craft workplace policies, training programs and wellness initiatives that drive employee engagement. We are a growing startup, we will need a candidate who is a self-starter and can set strategy to compliment business growth.
About the Role
- Oversee and lead initiatives in Talent Development, Compensation, Benefits, Culture/Engagement, Employee Relations, and Facilities Management
- Provide insights and feedback to our engineering teams to enhance Unravel Data’s positive culture
- Successfully scale and champion Unravel Data’s culture and wellbeing
- Advanced knowledge of employment laws, HR best practices, and industry standards in India
- Own performance management and goal-setting processHelp foster Learning & Development for employees and managers Reviewing data and insights to support overall company culture and employee engagement
- Continually benchmark the competitiveness of all people programs and practices against relevant comparable companies, industries, and markets
- Managing a team heading the entire recruiting process for different areas of the companyBuild rapport with all teams to provide expertise and insight to enhance our product value for employees and clients
- Ensure Unravel Data retains and up-levels talent throughout the whole organization
- Ensure we build and maintain a cohesive global culture (including vision, mission, and values).
- An experienced people leader with 6+ years of experience leading HR strategy in a startup like environment with 3+ years of leadership experience
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple HR functional areas such as payroll, benefits, wellbeing, employee engagement, etc.
- Preferable experience with engineer recruitment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or related field experience required
- 2+ years experience working in a startup, preferably a SaaS Product Company.
- Demonstrated track record of helping to develop an HR function that is mission-critical and people-driven partner in the business’s success.
- Deep understanding of HR-related compliance requirements.
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving environment with consistently shifting priorities.
- Ability to work both in person and remotely.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Management and Leadership consulting experience is a plus.
Where You’ll Work: Unravel Data is a hybrid work model and you’ll be working out of our India office location in Bengaluru or Hyderabad; we recognize the power of choice and importance of flexibility, wellbeing and Work Life Balance.