Who we are:
Vic.ai was founded in 2016, with a bold vision of revolutionizing the way companies execute accounting and finance. After recently closing our Series C funding (backed by our partners; Costanoa Ventures, Cowboy Ventures, GGV Capital, and ICONIQ Capital), we are excited for the continued growth of our team and continuing to offer our customers even greater value across their entire business.
With world-class AI technology already generating massive ROI for thousands of Vic.ai customers around the globe, we know this is only the beginning. We envision a near future when AI technology will handle over 90% of cost transaction processing on behalf of finance teams. Vic.ai is an international remote-first company that is dedicated to supporting our employees' journey.
We invite you to check out our blog posts over the past year! Follow this link to our site.
Who you are:
We are seeking an Implementations Consultant to ensure that each of our customers who have committed to come on board to the Vic.ai platform have a great experience. Reporting to the Director of Engineering, you will be responsible for building out our implementations service offering at Vic.ai and pose as the main consultant interacting with customers to ensure they are able to successfully reach the Go-Live readiness stage.
What we consider for success in this role:
- Strong collaboration skills and the ability to communicate effectively with various audiences and levels within an organization.
- Good leadership skills, interpersonal competencies, and presentation experience.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Stellar client relationship and change management skills.
- A high level of energy, a positive attitude, and the ability to see the future and grow within the organization.
What you’ll do:
- Leverage your ERP Implementations knowledge to drive the buildout of processes and templates for Vic.ai Implementation efforts with medium to large Enterprise customers
- Owning the customer lifecycle and implementation project management from deal close to onboarding readiness
- Develop and manage all go-live project aspects including:
- Project plan
- Resource plan
- Communication plan
- Risk analysis
- Own and be accountable: for the success of the Vic.ai implementations
- Establish lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with clients
- Collaborate with and lead client personnel and project team members to ensure that proposed solutions and client expectations are congruent
- Execute appropriate change management procedures
- Monitor project team member activities and project task assignments
- Manage project work plans and adjust schedules, work assignments, and project team personnel
- Review and approve all project deliverables
- Ensure all go-live prerequisites are accounted for and considered in the rollout plan
- Ensure overall client success and reference ability
- Identify and monitor ongoing client issues and drive them to appropriate resolutions
- Collaborate closely with integrations lead, product, sales engineering, customer success, and other departments to coordinate successful go-live
- Work with Operations Lead to build out Implementations Standards to prepare for partnership involvement in Vic.ai implementation efforts
What you'll need:
- Minimum five years of professional experience including three years of experience in the following:
- Previous software implementation experience preferably in Enterprise Resource Platforms
- Experience implementing Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
- Previous experience with requirements gathering scope of work definition, work organization, and assessment of work progress
- Managing complex projects with multiple workstreams, shareholders, and teams
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with providing presentations to clients and prospects
- Excellent problem-solving and negotiation skills, anticipating and solving issues before they occur or become critical
- Ability to establish and grow strong relationships with customer’s project team and sponsors
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage and track multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong written, verbal, and non-verbal communication skills, especially conveying complex information in an understandable manner
- Technically savvy person
- PMP certification is a plus
What you’ll get in return:
Vic.ai is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. At Vic.ai, we value humility and authenticity and we encourage our employees to bring their original, best selves to work.
As a team member, you will receive:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 401K with an employer match
- Health/vision/dental (including 2 health insurance coverage options that are 100% free for the employee AND family)
- Monthly Wellness stipend
- CitiBike membership
- Generous maternity and paternity leave
- The opportunity to work remotely, including a stipend for your home workstation setup
- Monthly allowance for Office Space (We Work or similar)
- Virtual team-building events & awesome swag
- People-focused culture
- Generous vacation time, family and travel-friendly environment
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, and driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
- Vic.ai also offers in-person retreats to employees. We love connecting in person as a remote-first company.
Check out all the fun we are having @vicdotai on our Instagram page. Also, don’t forget to follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date on our AI technology and new career opportunities.
The base annual salary range for this position is specific to the United States and ranges from $90,000-$130,000. The actual annual salary paid for this position will be based on several factors, including but not limited to: internal equity, skills, prior experiences, work location, training, company needs, and current market demands. The annual salary range for this position is subject to change and may be adjusted in the future. This position may also be eligible for salary increases, bonuses, equity awards, and benefits.