New Product Development Representative
Here are our Company Values and we’d love to have individuals who can be a culture add to our team!
What We Offer
- Permanently Remote
- Pay wired directly to your bank account
- $50 monthly Medical Stipend
- 13th Month Pay
- Performance-based bonuses
- Flexible PTO
- Enjoy company time off during some of the major US Holidays
- Career fast track for performers and internal mobility
- Learn from a team of Stanford, MIT, Google and Harvard alumni
Grow With Us
We are looking for a full-time, dedicated, and passionate New Product Development Representative to join our growing team. You will serve representing Workstream’s brand and schedule appointments for feedback on Workstream’s newest products. The role will consist of 70+ daily calls to existing Workstream customer’s. The ultimate objective will be scheduling ‘virtual Zoom’ meetings for our Account Executives. Customers may have questions regarding the service. You’ll be responsible for guiding the questions to the correct Workstream department. You’ll have a set quota of how many meetings to schedule monthly.
Day in the Life:
- 70+ calls to schedule meetings with existing Workstream customers.
- Scheduling meetings with Account Executives.
- Ensuring pre-scheduled meetings show up with follow-up emails and calls.
- Staying organized using our engagement tool (Outreach) and CRM (Salesforce)
Who You Are:
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in customer service or sales.
- Able to deal with rejection and have high stamina of making a high quantity of calls
- Ability to stay organized using Google calendar and email
- Empathetic to customer needs, and serve as a trusted adviser
- Able to communicate effectively verbally
- Ability to both interpret customer questions and direct customer to the correct department
- Ownership to exceed monthly quotas
- Must have a reliable laptop and high-speed and stable primary and backup internet connection (at least 10 Mbps). Please note that we will require you to submit a document showing a screenshot of your speed test results and computer specs.
- Must be willing to attend occasional in-person meetings in Metro Manila
Workstream provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals.
Something looks off?