Revenue Operations Lead
We are looking for a Head of Sales Strategy and Operations to drive our revenue growth as a business partner to our GTM leaders. The role will be part of a centralized ops team, reporting to our Head of Operations. This role is located in either our San Francisco, CA office or our Lehi, UT office.
We are looking for builders at heart: builders of systems, builders of data, builders of process, builders of team, builders of company. We are looking for guides. Growing a startup is a long journey, full of potholes, traps, and landmines along the way. We are looking for someone who has tread on this journey before, and who is willing and able to chart the path together with us.
A Day in the Life:
- Lead, hire, and develop the Sales Strategy and Operations team
- Act as a trusted advisor and partner to GTM Leaders on all aspects of running the business and driving revenue growth
- Drive revenue annual planning
- Provide data driven insights into levers for increasing customer acquisition and growth and improving Sales capacity, and operationalize new ideas through the creation of new processes and workflows
- Develop and own reporting and dashboards that provide critical visibility to the CS team on how they are doing, and enabling them to proactively identify risks and opportunities
- Build and manage operational processes such as target setting, territory setting, and book re-balancing
- Identify optimizations to our ecosystem of tools and work closely with our systems team to scope business requirements and guide implementations of new features
Who You Are:
- Have 10+ total years work experience in sales operations, marketing operations, customer success operations, or revenue operations roles at a fast growing startup, or in management consulting
- Have directly managed sales strategy and operations
- Possess strong analytical skills: you can define the approach, conduct the analysis, derive relevant insights, and communicate results effectively for decision making.
- Are proficient in SQL, or able to learn. Typically, high proficiency in sheets / Excel or other databases is an indicator of ability to learn SQL
- Are proficient in business reporting tools such as Tableau, Mode, or Looker
- Take a proactive, consultative approach, building trust consistently and quickly
- Are able to communicate complex concepts to different levels of stakeholders, adjusting your approach for their context and experience level
- Have an enthusiastic “roll up your sleeves” mentality
- You work well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- You have familiarity operationalizing roll outs of new systems
Salary Range: In compliance with the California Pay Transparency Law, the base salary range for this role is between $130,000 - $190,000 in San Francisco. This range is not inclusive of our equity package. When determining a candidate’s compensation, we consider a number of factors including skillset, experience, job scope, and current market data.
Workstream provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals.