Senior Product Manager
As a Senior Product Manager, you will have ownership of your product area’s strategy and roadmap, including the establishment of your product story and North Star metrics. You will be the key advocate for your investments and will have the freedom and responsibility to experiment with your hypotheses.
Day in the Life:
- Partner closely with design, engineering, and other product managers to design and implement Workstream’s core HR capabilities, including a worker-facing mobile application for the deskless workforce
- Translate feedback and data from customers and users into product and functional requirements
- Take a hypothesis-driven, and rapid iteration approach in discovering potential solutions
- Be relentlessly resourceful and creative in finding solutions to customer problems
- Write detailed product specifications, including UX mockups, and detailed user stories
- Drive alignment and present product strategy across EPD, GTM, and all levels of the company
- Ultimately, own the vision and roadmap for Workstream’s Core HR capabilities
Who You Are:
- 3+ years in Product Management, with demonstrated success building mobile applications and/or HR SaaS products
- You've worked at a fast-paced, scaling startup (< 500 employees, growing at least 2x in revenue each year) in the last 5 years, or believe you'll excel in a startup environment
- Demonstrates strong systems-level thinking; thinks in terms of the connected whole versus individual features
- Love working with customers and users; hungry and relentlessly resourceful in talking with and getting feedback from users
- Empathetic and precise communication, written and verbal – the ability to influence people across cultures and geographies
- Plus if you have experience working in local businesses (i.e. restaurants, retail), even if it’s that one part-time job back in high school
- Plus if you have experience working with offshore and remote engineering teams
- Plus if you have experience with one or more of the following products: HRIS, Time and Attendance, Scheduling, Payroll
What We Offer:
- A mission-driven and value-based company dedicated to empower deskless workers and local businesses
- An early employee opportunity at a Series B hyper-growth startup; work with the founding team and industry veterans to accelerate your career
- Competitive salary and equity
- Comprehensive health coverage: medical, dental, and vision. We pay 95% of your premiums for our employees and 85% for dependents
- In office amenities and stocked kitchen
- 401K Plan
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Learning/development stipend
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid Office/WFH schedule
Salary Range: In compliance with the California Pay Transparency Law, the base salary range for this role is between $150,000 - $190,000 in San Francisco. This range is not inclusive of our discretionary bonus or equity package. When determining a candidate’s compensation, we consider a number of factors including skillset, experience, job scope, and current market data.
Workstream provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals.