Sales Compensation Analyst
Here are our Company Values and we’d love to have individuals who can be a culture add to our team!
What We Offer:
- Permanently Remote
- Pay wired directly to your bank account
- $50 Monthly Stipend
- Annual Bonus
- Flexible PTO
- Enjoy company time off during some of the major US Holidays
- Career fast track for performers and internal mobility
- Learn from a team of Stanford, MIT, Google and Harvard alumni
Grow With Us:
We are looking for a Sales Compensation Analyst to drive our revenue growth as a business partner to our sales teams. The role will be part of a centralized ops team, reporting to our Head of Sales Operations.
We are looking for builders at heart: builders of systems, builders of data, builders of process, builders of team, builders of company. While we are growing as a startup, we are looking for someone who has tread on this journey before, and who is willing and able to chart the path together with us.
Day in the Life:
- Execute sales compensation plans, including sales agreements, calculating results, working directly with AEs to ensure rigor of results, and working with finance to execute payment
- Design and build new sales compensation plans as needed for new roles or role changes
- Build payout models to help management understand resulting commission rates and tradeoffs in compensation plan elements
- Administer our sales compensation system and manage the vendor relationship
- Support compensation plan participants by answering inquiries, providing training, and providing reporting and tools to monitor their progress
- Drive operational improvements: build automation and scale where possible
Who You Are:
- Have a strong background in sales compensation design and execution, and experience working across sales incentive structures
- Have excellent communication skills, and are able to work through issues of differing complexity and sensitivity with different audiences (for example, discussing sales credit on a specific deal with an AE, or discussing overall results with a Sales Director)
- Work well cross-functionally and can develop strong, productive relationships with your stakeholders across Sales, Finance, People team, and the rest of the Revenue Operations team
- Can work independently and maintain high standards of productivity and accuracy
- Are proficient with spreadsheets (formulas, light modeling, pivots, cleaning data pulls to feed into reporting)
- Are comfortable learning new systems
- A plus: Have broader experience in sales operations analysis or other types of business analysis
Workstream provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We are committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals.